My henna paste

I use fresh  henna powders imported from India, y mixed them with pure essential oils.
The stains are fantastic and the henna paste smell is totally different from the stinky cones sell in the Indian stores.
The stains are orange at first, slowly turning into a brownish reddish at the end being the palms and sole of the feet the ones that get the greatest stains.
Remember Henna is NEVER black!!!

Utilizo henna fresca importada de la India, la mezclo con aceites esenciales puros.
El color luego de que la henna es removida es fantastico, y la pasta huele totalmente diferente a las pastas que se compran en las tiendas Indias.
El color de la henna luego de ser removida es anaranjado y lentamente va cambiandose a un color marron oscuro a veces rojizo. Siendo las palmas y las suelas las partes donde reciben el mejor color.
Recuerda la henna NUNCA es negra!!






I make my own paste and i roll my own cones:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello